I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 86 - September 19, 2011

B:  2 eggs, small avocado, broccoli, spinach, 1/2 red bell pepper, mushrooms, green onions
S:  2/3 chicken breast with artichoke hearts, zucchini/cauliflower medley, eggplant caponata, coconut
L:  Tri-tip, broccoli vinaigrette slaw, 2 cucumbers, 1 carrot, small avocado
D:  Banana, ham, eggplant caponata, 2 cucumbers, small avocado

(Probably ate too much, but I don't feel "stuffed".  The reason I didn't go crazy on the fruit is because I only bought one banana when I stopped at the store...and I forgot to get eggs.  :(  I have two left though for tomorrow morning.  Tomorrow I need to cook the 2 pork chops in my fridge that I got on sale Sunday at Ralphs.  Then I can make the cauliflower fried rice again.  I've tried it with shrimp and with chicken but the pork is the best by far.)

No comments:

Post a Comment