I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 72 - September 5, 2011

B:  Chicken (part of the roasted ones from Costco), lemon carrots, eggplant livorno, avocado
L:  Pork fried cauliflower "rice", blueberries, coconut flakes
S:  Tri-tip, vinaigrette coleslaw (with cabbage, celery, green onions and cashews), 1/2 cucumber
D:  Chicken, coleslaw, lemon carrots, coconut flakes

(I really like the lemon carrots.  I don't like the eggplant livorno very much.  It's only ok.  The vinaigrette coleslaw was also "eh".  I was surprised at how easy it was to cook the tri-tip roast.  I figure I'll get 5 servings from it.  Woohoo.  I also was reminded today that I don't get nearly as hungry when I'm drinking enough water.  I didn't cook enough this weekend to make it through the week which means Wednesday or Thursday needs to be a mini cooking night, which should be cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment