I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 78 - September 11, 2011

B:  2 eggs, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1.5 cups broccoli, avocado
L:  Ham, 4 mini slices of cheese, tomato slices, "asian" slaw
S:  Beef, squash, tomatoes, mushrooms, coconut
D:  Salmon burger patty, curry cauliflower, celery, carrots, 1/4 cup yams, a few bites of chicken to see if it was any good

                            The curry cauliflower is great!  I get 3 servings out of one head of cauliflower.

(I've been wanting to try the salmon burger patty for a month.  It didn't hold together very well when I flipped it but I'm ok with that.  It tasted really good.  I cooked 4 things tonight to eat this week.  I'm pretty happy with how this whole eating thing is going.)

No comments:

Post a Comment