I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 98 - October 1, 2011

B:  Pork fried cauliflower "rice", broccoli, avocado
S:  Banana
L:  Chicken and roasted veggies at Macaroni Grill
S:  Tri-tip, 2 avocados, baby carrots
D:  Tri-tip, roasted carrots and zucchini

(From about 5pm on I really wanted to eat a ton of mixed nuts but I didn't have any at home.  I was thinking about going out and getting some but finally decided to just forget about it and get them later.  I'm going to go to Ralphs now.  I shouldn't buy any mixed nuts because if I do then I'll end up eating them all, all at once.  I have to correct Geometry quizzes which I don't want to do and I think that's why I just wanted to eat yesterday.  I also managed to resist eating a 4th avocado.  I need to get a grip...it's the weekend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment