I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 125 - October 28, 2011

B:  2 eggs with veggies and bacon, avocado, broccoli
L:  Tri-tip, carrots and zucchini
S:  1 packet almond butter, 3 stalks celery, 1/2 cup cashews
D:  Southwest chicken salad at King's Fish House
S:  Small skinny vanilla latte

(So the drink only has 90 calories if you get the small.  I think I like to drink my sugar calories because the drink lasts longer than if I were to eat 90 calories...that would take like 10 seconds.  So in the past 5 days, I've been to Starbucks 3 times and spent about $12 there.  At least it wasn't everyday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment