I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 127 - October 30, 2011

B:  2 eggs with veggies and bacon, green beans, avocado
L:  Lamb sausage, roasted artichoke hearts, grilled veggies
S:  1 packet of almond butter, celery, 1/2 a cucumber
D:  Progenex, pot roast with carrots, celery, and onions

(The pot roast came out well.  I think I may have enough food to get through the week which would be nice.  I like to cook but not all the time.  It's a busy week but it's only 4 days.  Results from week one of the liquid sugar experiment:  I had something from Starbucks on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  Today was a fairly stressful day but I didn't "need" a drink.  Thank goodness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment