I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 126 - October 29, 2011

B:  2 eggs with veggies and bacon, avocado, broccoli
L:  Progenex, pork tenderloin with tomatoes, squash, carrots
S:  One packet of almond butter, celery
S2:  Salmon cake, green beans
D:  Chicken fried cauliflower "rice"
S3:  Small mocha lite frapp from Starbucks

(I like to cook on the weekend.  It's somewhat relaxing and it makes me feel like I'm trying to take care of myself.  Today I fixed the pork tenderloin in the crockpot (It's ok, trying something different next time), I made eggplant caponata for next week and I fixed 3 servings of the chicken fried rice.  Tomorrow I'm cooking a pot roast.  End of the quarter is Friday.  I only need to make it 4 more days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment