I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 122 - October 25, 2011

B:  3 lamb meatballs, green beans, avocado, tomato
L:  Chicken fried cauliflower "rice", curry cauliflower
S:  Moroccan chicken with carrots and broccoli, 1/3 cup cashews
S again:  Small skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks
D:  Tri-tip, Zucchini/carrots, packet of almond butter, 4 celery stalks

(The celery is gone.  I can't believe the packets of almond butter have lasted this long.  Nice to know it's possible.  The lamb meatballs are gone.  They were really good.  I'll definitely make up another batch soon and freeze them like last time.  The drink from Starbucks only had 100 calories.  My goal is to be caffeine free again by January.  Good day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment