I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 103 - October 6, 2011

B:  2 eggs with bacon and veggies, broccoli, avocado
S:  Pork fried cauliflower "rice", apple
L:  Lamb kabobs, grilled veggies, roasted artichoke hearts
S:  Chicken, avocado
D:  Progenex, pot roast, brussels sprouts, avocado

                            I finally got around to making the brussels sprouts with bacon.  They were ok.


(Last Friday was a bad eating day.  Tomorrow can't be like that.  There's no reason to let that happen.  I need to be smart and not overly emotional.  I ate a lot of avocados today.  Right now they're only 49 cents at Sprouts.  I think I could eat the pork fried cauliflower "rice" everyday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment