I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 128- October 31, 2011

B:  2 eggs with veggies and bacon, asparagus, avocado
S:  Pork tenderloin, squash, tomatoes, carrots
L:  Chicken fried cauliflower "rice"
S:  Progenex, pot roast, carrots, celery
D:  Pot roast, eggplant caponata, avocado, celery, packet of almond butter, small mocha lite frap

(Hmm...I shouldn't eat after 8pm.  I just shouldn't do it.  I'm never really hungry that late.  I usually am eating then because for some dumb reason I don't feel like I did enough during the day.  I don't know how eating is supposed to help that feeling go away because it doesn't.  I know this and yet I'm eating late at night once again.  I really should just go to sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment