I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 107 - October 10, 2011

I'm apparently not capable of having a good day.  Even when good things happen I seem to want to mess other things up so that the entire day as a whole is kind of a wash...neither good nor bad, although with the way I think if it's not a perfect day then it just kinda sucked.  Eating well in August worked because it was like a contest with myself to see if I could make it to September.  It's too late at night to be thinking about all this crap.

B:  2 hard boiled eggs, curry cauliflower, 1/2 cucumber
L:  Pork fried cauliflower "rice"
S:  Baby carrots, lettuce, avocado, 3 slices bacon, chicken, tomato
D:  Progenex, 3 lamb meatballs, carrots and zucchini
S:  A ton of apples and a bunch of mixed nuts...wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment