I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Days 118 and 119

I wrote out my eating plan, put it on Facebook as a "note", and was successful.  There were moments when I could have dived into eating oblivion but I just didn't feel like dealing with that on top of everything else.

My plan for tomorrow is:
Eggs, deli style ham, broccoli.
Lamb burger patty, grilled veggies.
Protein shake with coconut milk, apple.
Dinner out somewhere before depression class #2.
Banana with almond butter and another protein shake.

That's a lot of food and I may not eat all of it, but that's my plan.  No working out today at all.  "Rest" is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment