I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 121

No rowing today but I did go to the gym.  Working out is really a huge stress release for me right now.  I ate alright today.  My t.a. third period brought back the "mail" from my box and there was a hershey's hug and kiss.  He knows a while back I had decided to eat everything, so he mentioned that as he was unwrapping the hug for me to eat.  I did.  It was ok.  I only went to Starbucks once, so that was good.  I did eat out though and decided to save the kale for tomorrow.  Again, so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment