I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 122

The AP test was today.  I haven't heard from anyone how it went.  I'm glad it's done with this year.  I don't know too much about my grandpa so that is a bit frustrating.  It would be nice to know if he has days, weeks, or months to live.  He's eating again so I really don't know.  Ahh well.  Having an eating plan in place has kept me from going crazy this last week.  I haven't had to think about what I'm eating during the day and that has been nice.  I need to keep this going.  I can't tell myself something like, "Oh it's been a week.  I feel good.  Let's not plan anymore and see what happens."  That has disaster written all over it.  At least I know that this time.  No rowing.  I jumped rope instead.  It was a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment