I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 117

Yesterday at around 1am I decided to put the following on Facebook:


Perhaps making this public will "help" me not be crazy...

5:30am-Eggs, ham, broccoli
9:30am-Pork fried cauliflower "rice", cucumber
2pm-Olive Pit Grill (Kabob/Veggies/Artichoke hearts OR Cobb Salad with Salmon)
5:30pm-Banana  (Mental note...buy a banana at some point tomorrow before 5:30)
7pm-Progenex
8pm or ???-Stacked (Lettuce wrap and small sweet potato fries)

I know eating out twice is not the best plan, but it seems better than eating a ton of protein bars which is what I did today.

GOAL:  Eat real food and do not give Starbucks anymore of your money!


I just wrote this at the bottom of the "note":
Success...Only change was that I had flat iron steak with the cobb salad and I ate the banana with the progenex. Having this plan kept me from going off the deep end at noon.


So it was a good eating day for once.  But I'm, again, completely exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment