I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 108

I made it through the day.  Yay.  I didn't reflect too much.  Maybe this weekend I can do that or Friday night.  Unfortunately I have to plan time to think.  Otherwise it doesn't happen.  My calories are done for the day.  Ahhh.  I'm again wide awake at 10:30.  This needs to end.  There are less than 30 school days to go.  Bring on the summer.  I rowed 6000m tonight, not in the intervals like I had planned, but 6000m nonetheless.  I'm ok with that for now.  Gotta see what happens in a week.  Mind games to be sure.  I don't think I've ever done anything but walk for 4+ hours.  That may change.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment