I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 134

Murph went alright but I was SLOW.  12 minutes slower than when I did the workout in late November. Oh well.  I'm going to try again, sooner rather than later, because getting such a bad time is a bit annoying.  And really it's not all bad.  It's always nice just to finish a workout like that.  :)

There's only 13 school days left and I'll be taking one off for funeral stuff.  I need this year to be over but at the same time going to school gives my day a purpose so I dunno how it's gonna go when summer hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment