I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Friday, May 18, 2012
Day 124
I had a piece of brown "french" bread at the cheesecake factory. Last time I ate there, I had about 8 pieces of bread. This was an improvement. For one of the first times I ate something that was really not on my plan so that was interesting. I had the bread late in the day and I'm super tired so there wasn't a whole lot of time to dive off the deep end although I did think about going to Starbucks for the third time today and decided no. Now I just want to sleep. Pancakes tomorrow. I've been planning on that for a week. No gym today. I could go now but I think sleep is more important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment