I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 129

I found out at 5:30am that my grandpa died in his sleep last night.  It was a long day.  I went to the gym but I didn't do any rowing.  I went to the kids' play at school but only stayed for 1 scene past intermission.  I ate out once.  I really wanted to get a chocolate peanut butter shake but a guy at the gym asked me if he should get a carl's jr hamburger or go home and cook chicken.  I said chicken and if he did that then I wouldn't go and get the shake.  It was a deal.  I had a salad with salmon instead and it was very good.  About 10 minutes ago I really wanted to eat a banana with a packet of almond butter.  I am definitely not hungry.  I was able to resist.  Amazing.  15 days in a row without overeating.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment