I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Monday, May 21, 2012
Day 127
Long day. I woke up in a mild panic not remembering what day it was. I couldn't remember if it was Sunday or Monday. I hate that. Thank goodness there are only 3 more days this week. At depression class we had to rank our day from 1-10. I said 5. It was ehh. I was productive. I ate well. But there are a handful of kids that want to drive me nuts. Makes me so mad. I rowed for 10 minutes and finished 2362m. I am about 2/3 of the way to a million. I'm happy about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment