I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 16

Usually my "rest days" end up in some kind of eating disaster, but not today!  So good.  I had eggs etc for breakfast (4), moroccan chicken etc (4) mid-morning, salmon and veggies from Olive Pit Grill (4) around 2pm, protein shake and an apple at 5:30 (4), and lettuce wraps with turkey, 2 cucumbers and a banana at 9:30 (4).  So that's a lot of blocks, but I was hungry.  I guess there was also a 2 or so block latte in there.  I don't think caffeine does a whole lot for me because I was still pretty tired at the basketball games.  It was nice to realize that I can drink coffee (with milk) without sugar.  So, day 2 with no sugar = done!  I decided to go ahead and keep track of days with no sugar after Laura suggested that and I had thought about it as well.  I'm putting the marks on the back of the picture I'm carting with me wherever I go.

Tomorrow my plan says to row 20 minutes and since it's a late start day in Brea, I may actually drag myself to 24 in the morning.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment