I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 8

Today I went to the gym at 5pm and did overhead squats and then did something called "death by calorie row".  So that was my rowing for the day.  I set the damper at 7.  You row 1 calorie the first minute and then rest.  When minute two begins you row 2 calories and then rest for the remainder of the minute.  You go until you can't finish the calories in the allotted time frame.  I've gotten through round 18 before at damper 10.  Today I finished 15.  I know I could've gotten 16 if I had pushed, but my legs were feeling done.

Blocks today:  4, 4, 3, 3, 4.  Ok, 100% paleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment