Friday from 9:30pm til 12:30am...
This was not a binge so that's a plus. I went to Lucille's and had catfish, sweet potato fries and crunchy peanut slaw. I also had the roll. Not the best choice but yeah. Then I've been wanting a Diddy Riese cookie for about 3 months, so this was the night I decided to drive to Westwood to get it. The line was huge...like 40 minutes. I got a cookie/ice cream sandwich for $1.50. Two chocolate chip cookies and a small scoop of mint chip ice cream smashed in-between. I could have eaten oh so much more.
I finally printed out the 24 week beginning rowing plan. It's a lot of rowing. I know I'll be losing some weight. I'm not mentally prepared for the comments that may ensue. Losing weight is not my goal this time...rowing fast is. If I'm rowing tomorrow morning, I need sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment