I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 2

I've decided to follow the beginner "pete plan" found here...
http://thepeteplan.wordpress.com/beginner-training/

So today I went to 24 hour after school and rowed 5000m pretty slowly.  One of the rowers faces a mirror and it's hard to not watch yourself row.  I don't know if I'm supposed to keep my elbows tucked in or if I can let them flail to the outside.  I'll find out.

Food good today. 4(lettuce wraps and veg), 4(moroccan chicken), 4(progenex-mm and apple), 3(progenex - r and banana), 4(take out from Lucille's and apple).

Tomorrow will be a challenge eating-wise because I'm going to be gone all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment