I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 15

First day of second semester.  Ehh.  It went alright.  I figured out at at the end of zero period that there are 90 days until graduation.  I love these kids.  But it's also nice to see them graduate and move on with their lives.  They will do amazing things.

I rowed 5000m this evening and it took 23:41.  I wasn't going for a p.r. at all.  I rowed at a damper of 5 wanting to keep my strokes per minute at 30 or above.  That part went alright.  So day 3 is done.  Tomorrow is a rest day.  Yay...i'm going to watch the kids play basketball at Canyon out in Anaheim Hills so that should be fun.

Hmm, so blocks...if I'm eating 4 blocks that means I'm having 4 protein blocks, 4 carb blocks, and 4 fat blocks.  7 grams is a protein block.  9 grams is a carb block.  1.5 grams is a fat block.  So today I had 4, 4, 4, 3, and 4-6 at Lucilles.

The moroccan chicken that I like so much is 4 blocks...4 ounces of chicken (uncooked weight), 1 cup (raw) of cooked carrots and 4 cups (raw) of cooked broccoli along with about 12 green olives.  I eat that almost everyday.  Thank goodness it hasn't gotten old yet.

No sugar day one = done.

No comments:

Post a Comment