I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Days 6 and 7

Hmm, I was out of town in Colorado for a basketball game so I didn't row yesterday or today and I ate ok, but not 100% great.  I had a great time though so I feel ok about diverging from my plan.  Since I had it in my brain that that would probably happen it hasn't messed me up since I've been home.  i.e., I haven't been doing a tailspin eating chocolate or cookies since I got back this afternoon.

The eating non-paleo stuff entailed two english muffins, a hamburger bun, and some tortilla chips.  No desserts though so that also helped no crazy eating this evening.

I didn't cook my moroccan chicken tonight like I had planned so that will make tomorrow a bit interesting...but it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment