I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Twenty - July 15, 2011

I've already decided I'm not going to write about today.  It's not any worse than any other day has been.  I just don't want to dwell.  If I were a student of mine asking me for advice, I'd tell them to learn from it, forget about it and move on.  Try harder tomorrow.  If something doesn't work, you just try again until you get it.  Because you're eventually going to get it.  So I'm going to take me own advice at 5:14pm (est) and move on.  And I know I'll eventually get it.

2 comments:

  1. forget about it, just try harder tomorrow !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a variety of responses: "Oh dear," "Eat something for me," and "You are an inspiration so don't give up!"

    ReplyDelete