July 29th:
Chocolate French Toast with strawberries, bacon at Norma's. Chocolate chip brioche, chocolate chip banana bread, cookie from Levain Bakery. Falafel, tahini, babaganoush, pita from The Hummus Place. Chocolate Peanut Butter drink from Jacques Torres.
July 30th:
Banana, almond butter, cinnamon raisin bagel, plum. Chiliquilles with scrambled eggs and bacon, mango upside down cake at Mesa Grill. 2 cookies from Levain Bakery. Croissant from The City Bakery. Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake from The Shake Shack. 1/2 of a corned beef and swiss cheese sandwich on pumpernickel from Carnegie Deli. Dark chocolate Haagen Daaz ice cream bar.
When I get off the plane tomorrow I'm doing the no sugar thing. I had thought about going to the Cheesecake Factory for a piece of cheesecake but decided against it. I can't give myself an excuse to go nuts on sugar when I get back and I know that that piece of cheesecake would do that. It makes me nervous just thinking about it. I think too much. It's 1:17am. I should sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment