I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 24 - July 19, 2011

Breakfast:  13 or so shrimp, mushrooms, red bell pepper, 7 grape tomatoes
Snack:  Muscle Milk Light Shake
Lunch:  Omlette with bacon, leeks, potatoes, guyere cheese and a croissant from Sarabeth's on Amsterdam Ave.
Dinner:  Carrots, Lettuce wraps with salami, provolone, roasted red peppers
Snack:  Apple, Muscle Milk Light Shake with frozen strawberries and bananas

(I was super hungry this evening hence the extra snack.  I think it's because I jogged for 50 minutes and lifted weights at the gym this morning.  Everytime I saw sugary food today I said a 3 word phrase, two of them swear words, to myself.  If there were free croissants from Sarabeth's on a table alongside croissants from The City Bakery that you had to pay for, then I'd be getting out the money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment