I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 22 - July 17, 2011

If it's sweet and you can think of it, I probably had it at some point today. 

So here is the list of things I thought of to do for the next two weeks whilst on vacation that don't involve food: read a book, go sit on a park bench and be "freely entertained", go to the MET since I now get in "free", pick a block and walk east/west instead of north/south, listen to music, take a nap, write someone a letter.

I was talking with my mom tonight and she mentioned, once again, needing to come inside from working out in the yard to "clean house".  I love my mom a ton but she's been talking about that for the past 5-10 years.  I realized that me talking about food woes is the same as hearing my mom talk again and again about the house.  So you probably want to say, "shut up and just do it", but you're either too nice, don't think it will matter, or hope I figure it out on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment