I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 33 - July 28, 2011

Hmm...pancakes with chocolate and coconut, ham, 3 huge cookies, 1 chocolate chip brioche, lettuce wraps with provolone, peppers and 1 slice of turkey, bread, shrimp with spinach, tomatoes and orzo, 2 mini waffles with berries, chocolate and ice cream.

So I made a list, really two lists.  List one was when I'm most likely to go crazy on sugar.  List two was why I want to stop eating sugar on Monday, because I know I'm not going to stop now...the cookies are about 1/2 a mile away and there's pretty good mint chip ice cream that's even closer.

The list went like this, in this order...I pretty much wasn't thinking, I was just writing.

Why I want to stop eating sugar:
I want to like myself again.
I don't want to be out of control.
I want to be healthy.
I don't want to get diabetes.
I want to learn how to deal with my problems in other ways.
There has to be more to life than this cycle.
I don't want to keep doing things to make other people happy.
I want to learn how to be happy in spite of life's problems.
I want to learn how to be honest.
I want to do what's best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment