Breakfast: 3 egg whites, red bell pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, 1/2 avocado
Snack: 200 cal brazil nuts
Lunch: Chicken thigh meat, kale/carrot salad, yellow bean/ginger salad all from Whole Foods salad bar area
Snack: Lobster tail pastry, canolli
Dinner: Ostrich fillet purchased at Union Square Farmers Market, tomatoes, mozarella cheese, basil
Snack: 2 cookies from Insomnia Cookies and an ice cream thing kinda like a blizzard from McDonalds
(It's like I want to eat all the crap food in one day, like it will all be gone tomorrow. How stupid. Ryan said I needed a plan. I obviously haven't had one for the first 10 days I've been here. So I'll make a plan now for tomorrow. It's going to involve a bagel.)
Yes a plan that involves you enjoying ALL the tasty food that the big apple has to offer. I think you should indulge in type of food, not amount of food.....So have it all, but keep it in a respectable caloric range .
ReplyDeletemight i add, one meal "healthy" like paleo, then the other two whatever you like, just keep your total CALORIES DOWN, or at base .I would think you know that number, if you don't just ask . . .or go hardcore fit ......lol
ReplyDelete