I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 26 - July 21, 2011

Breakfast:  2 eggs, spinach, red bell pepper, mushrooms
Lunch:  Braised Beef, carrots, sweet potato chunks, onions and green bell pepper at The Pump
Dinner:  Lettuce wraps with turkey, provolone, and roasted red peppers and a croissant from The City Bakery
Snack:  Apple, Muscle Milk Protein Shake with frozen strawberries and bananas

(As I was walking through Central Park I stopped and lingered at the waffle cart.  I had already stopped and lingered outside a chocolate shop on Madison Ave.  I also had walked into Max Brenner's chocolate shop on Broadway but left empty handed.  Anyways, these waffle people beat Bobby Flay in a throwdown just like the Levain cookies did, so I'm thinking the waffle is pretty dang good.  But I moved on knowing I had a croissant in my bag that I had been dragging around in stiffling temperatures for the past 4-5 miles.  I figure the waffle cart will still be there if I decide I can't live without trying one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment