I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day Nineteen - July 14, 2011

I'm going to post now even though it's only 2pm.  This was the fall off the wagon morning.  You may be thinking, wow, was she ever even on the wagon.  Yeah, I dunno sometimes.

Breakfast:  Coconut creme/glaze yeast donut from The Doughnut Plant
Breakfast part 2:  Corned beef omlette, 1 slice toast, 10 french fries (I've never had fries served with eggs before.) from 2nd Ave Deli
Snack:  Rugelach with nuts and dried fruit, chocolate covered peach, chocolate covered cherry thing from Russ and Daughters
Lunch:  1/2 of an almond horn and a huge chocolate covered macaroon from a place at the Grand Central Market, swedish fish
Snack:  Small chocolate/peanut butter frappe from Little Brown, 1/2 of a cinnamon babka from Russ and Daughters

Dinner has to be 2 chicken tenderloins, 1 yellow squash, 1 zuchinni, tomatoes or I've lost it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment