I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 21 - July 16, 2011

Snack:  Muscle Milk Light protein shake with frozen strawberries and bananas
Breakfast:  Slice of Quiche with leeks, ham, and guyere cheese, 1 cup lettuce at Loeb Boathouse in Central Park
Lunch:  Corned Beef and swiss cheese sandwich on rye bread, pickles at Katz's Deli (only had one slice of bread)
Dinner:  Avocado, 3 mini cucumbers, 8 grape tomatoes, mini cannoli from DiRobertis Bakery

(Felt pretty good about today.  I drank a ton of water.  The cannoli was supposed to be the best cannoli in town according to a book I have.  I would disagree.  We have better cannolis in Whittier or at Whole Foods.)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, but you see? Whittier is a different city so technically, it's true. And is there a Whole Foods in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's funny, but yes there are a few whole foods in manhattan. I also think the cannoli at Ferraras was just as good. I was going to go to an "artisan cannoli" place because they have different flavors of cannoli's but I don't know if I care that much.

    ReplyDelete