I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 6 of the dress diet

I had 1755 calories today I would guess.  I rowed 5000m at the gym.  I am only 18000m away from 1 million.  I might just say screw it and do all of that tomorrow.  This was not a good day.  I feel like I haven't taught very well this week.  I met with a parent, kid, and counselor today which was kind of a mess.  I hung out with a friend's 15 month old daughter and that was the highlight of the day but by the end of the night even that made me sad as I realized I will hardly get to see my brother's kids assuming he and Darell have some.  The gym kind of sucks right now and then my mom called.  She wants me to tell her if she included a letter with the hats that she mailed.  She can't remember if she did and she couldn't remember when she had mailed the box.  I actually started to cry with her still on the line but I'm pretty good at hiding that so yeah...today sucked.  I really wanted to eat through the wall at 8:30pm or so.  I was crying in my car while driving home from rowing because I realized I wanted to nosedive into eating oblivion.  I was deciding not to and even making that good decision was making me cry.  Ugh.  So glad tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment