I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 2 of the dress diet

I rowed 10000m again and I walked/jogged 4 miles.  I ate more food today because I went out to Santa Clarita and had lunch with my college roommate and her two kids.  It was fun.  We had japanese food and it was tasty.  I haven't had tempera in SO long.  I am now tired.  I have to remember to get up tomorrow and go to school.  Tomorrow I may row at night.  I need to make some photocopies in the morning for geometry.  I'm yawning.  I think sleep would be smart at this point.  Let's be smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment