I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 22

It was a productive day.  I cheered kids on at cif finals for cross country.  I finished correcting geometry tests.  I think combined it took about 6 hours to correct those.  The test had 5 proofs on it which are a pain in the butt to grade.  Anyways, I'm glad that's done.  I still have AP Stats homework to look at but I can finish that tonight and essentially be done with paperwork for the week.  That'll be nice.  Starting Monday I need to do a TON of cardio.  This past week was not good at all for eating and my bridesmaid dress does not fit right now.  This is bad.  My parents are taking the dress with them in the van.  I won't even get to know if it fits until the 18th and the wedding is the 21st.  Ugh.  I know I can lose enough weight if I swim/run/row a bunch for a month.  I'll probably lose most of my muscle but I don't know what else to do at this point.  I get myself into messes and then try to get myself out of them.  Someday this will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment