I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 17

Well I ended about a 1000 calories over for the day.  That's what happens when I start the day with pancakes and then don't really have an eating plan in place.  I ate a lot of those dang mojo bars again.  I need to get rid of the ones I have and then not rebuy them.  They are dangerous.  I am so glad it is only a 4 day week at school.  I can make it 4 days.  After I talk with my mom on the phone I really should just get in the habit of crying instead of eating.  That would be smart.  Live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment