I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Day 14
Well yesterday was ok but I did go over 2300 calories. I went to Corner Bakery after school to correct geometry quizzes. I didn't get them done and I ate 2 muffins while I was there. Not super smart since I knew I was going to be getting Paradise Bakery cookies later in the evening. I got 4 but I did wait until this morning to eat them. But now I only have 500 calories left for the day and it is only noon. That is not good. I'm headed out to watch a lot of Brea sports stuff. Maybe that will help me not eat. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment