I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 10

Today was a typical Monday at school.  Kids are usually coming off the "high" of the weekend so Monday's are a bit nuts.  They usually settle way down on Tuesday.  It must have been observation day because both the principal and one of the assistant principals came into my room for about 5 minutes each.  Grades are due tomorrow and I have procrastinated and then procrastinated some more.  Not good.  I'd normally start eating now but I just need to go to sleep even though I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon.  I also promised Ryan that I wouldn't eat anymore tonight as I was leaving the gym.  Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment