I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Day 28
I made it back to my condo. I was going to leave tomorrow morning but that didn't happen. 43 hours was it. Mom gave me about 600 pencils. My trunk is filled with school supplies. We had good moments but it's so hard to "keep it together". So tonight when I got back I mixed up 12 pumpkin bread "muffins" and ate all of them...well 9 muffins and 3 muffins worth of batter. I don't feel sick which is amazing. I need to rest these next 2 days so I can make it to winter break in one piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment