I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Monday, November 26, 2012
Day 3 of the dress diet
Well I mentioned the bridesmaid dress diet to some kids before school and then one of those kids, who I've known for 15 or so months, writes, "The bridesmaid's diet will probolly (sic) last a week." I'm glad I saw that after the kid had left the room. Too funny. I had 1705 calories today or at least that is my estimate. It is hard for me to estimate food like a steak salad from espn zone. Anyways, I did venture to starbucks twice but those calories "only" add up to 195. I did not exercise at all today and my hamstrings are thanking me. I'm back to running, rowing, or both tomorrow. Oh joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment