I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Thursday, May 23, 2013
What a long week!
State testing on Monday and Tuesday has made this a very long week. AP Stats kids took part one of the final today and part two is tomorrow so that's nice. I went to California Adventure tonight with a friend and that was fun. I had ice cream for dinner! I need to go back to eating well, but I just really don't want to yet. My grandpa died a year ago. It seems to have gone slowly and quickly at the same time. I just want tomorrow to get here and the weekend to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment