I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, May 31, 2013

Still at 208!

Thank goodness.  I took about 2 weeks off from counting calories and doing cardio.  I'm a bit surprised I stayed at 208.  And really, I was up to 210 and then apparently came back down.  I had the strangest half awake/half asleep dream where I was a student trying to take a final but the other students in my class were my own students and one was asking me to help her cheat.  Bizarre.  It was also a strangely set up test.  Getting the correct answer 1st was a point but if you got the correct answer 2nd it was half a point.  Strange way to take a test.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment