I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Another 2
I've lost 2 more pounds which is great because tomorrow begins a mini carb fest. Ahhhh, but it'll be ok. The AP Stats test is tomorrow. I think most of my students are ready. Some are going to cancel tomorrow. One told me she went to Disneyland instead of studying, so yeah, that may be a good idea. I don't know. Kids make interesting decisions. I must have been strange in high school because I wanted to do really really well on those tests for some reason. I did finish a 6 year program in 5, so maybe that was it, and the hard work paid off in the end. I dunno sometimes. I'm excited about seeing my Mom this weekend. I'm excited about seeing friends tomorrow night. Let's get this show started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment