I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Carbs and more carbs!

Last night was waffle night and I only had 2 squares.  They were very very good.  I put peanut butter and bananas on one and whipped cream with sliced strawberries on the other.  I also had a bacon, tomato, lettuce wrap.  It was very tasty.

I went to the gym and got 52 doubleunders in a row.  The jump rope passes under your feet twice.  Now I want to get 75 and then someday, 100!

This morning two friends and I spread out and purchased 10 pastries from 8 different bakeries as a pre-Mother's Day almond pastry taste off.  It was fun and very good.  I didn't go overboard which would not have been possible a year ago.  I finally have a better relationship with food.  Thank goodness.

I'm headed up north to see my parents so that will be interesting.  I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment