I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Movies

I finally went to see a movie.  I really like the music to Les Miserables so it was fun to see it in the theater.  I cried...multiple times.  I was ok with that.  At the end there is a line that says, "To love another person is to see the face of God."  I love that line.

Then I went to the 24 hour Walmart.  There are some interesting looking people at Walmart at 1am.  I found good stuff.  I am not ready to go back to school but I am at the same time.  It's like I have been living in an alternate universe for the past 20 days.

I'm about to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment