I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, January 18, 2013

Choir Concert and a PR

I went to the choir preview night at school.  Show choir kids are amazing.  The things they do on stage are pretty cool.  It was a fun evening.  I also got a 5 rep hang clean and a 3 rep hang clean PR so that was really fun.  I had been almost on the verge of flipping out before going to the gym eating wise so getting the PR's was nice.  I didn't want to eat through the wall quite so badly.  I did eat too much today but none of it was processed sugar.  I'm trying again tomorrow to keep the calorie count at a respectable number, like 2400.

No comments:

Post a Comment