I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, January 13, 2013

211...Ugh

Hmm, so a scale is wrong or I gained 7 pounds in 4 days.  I have to start rowing again.  I've got a new chart going (see below).  2nd million meters here I come.  I tried out a new church today.  Why can't congregations reflect the diversity of the cities they are in?  I don't get it.  Well, I do and I don't.  Why can't things be the way they should be?  I am SO glad that we have next Monday off.  Thank you Martin Luther King Jr. for your non-violent activism.  It's all or nothing time again.  I need to decide.  I realize that my all is relative and applies to me only.  My all won't look like someone else's all.  That's ok.  I need to try though.  It's too easy to just quit.  I tell kids they can't quit.  I need to listen to my own advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment